Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Magical Hawaii?!?

Did you know that there is something magical about Hawaii?

It's not that it's a land of sorcery nor enchantment but it's got something...
Actually it's got a lot of things!

Beach, palm trees, powdery white sands, surfing, big waves, tropical climate, volcanoes, good food, rich culture, friendly people, world class resorts, colorful printed shirts and the list just goes on and on.

Most importantly, even people who hasn't been there said that they want to go there because there is something about Hawaii that seems magical.

It seems like it brings healing and serenity. Perhaps it's prowess and beauty?

No wonder it attracts many people. Even my husband who's been living in the land of cold and ice in Nebraska always dreams about going there!

Whatever it is, I officially set my mission: Discover every bit of Hawaii

So join me in my quest to demystify and discover Hawaii....until the time comes when I will set my feet on it's amazing islands...it will remain magical to me...is it? or is it not?

No comments: