Thursday, May 29, 2008

About Us

Aloha!

My name is Mary J. Stutheit. I am not a Native Hawaiian but I love Hawaii, it's people and culture. My husband is crazy about Hawaii. I started this blog because I want to discover every bit of information about one of the best destinations in the world, Hawaii! I will make every effort to bring you all the well researched information about Hawaii.

This blog covers not only travel news, but also history of Hawaii, relocation information, traveler's experience, reviews and current events.

If you're a Native Hawaiian or an expert in Hawaii, please share your knowledge with us. If you have visited Hawaii and enjoyed it, share your pictures too.

My goals are to give you helpful and specific information to help visitors like me and fulfill the "Operation Relocate My Family to Hawaii."

Mahalo!

No comments: